Ready to move the needle for rural entrepreneurship? Let’s dig in, see what needs to be done and get your voices heard by Missouri policymakers.
Join the Missouri Innovation Policy Network for a webinar in March 25 and tell us what’s happening in entrepreneurship in your rural community.
Interested? You can join the webinar on March 25, but doing these things:
- Go to: www.uberconference.com/margie1
- Or call 855-385-6207 or 718-838-9874
- No PIN needed.
Wait, what’s this about?
We are partnering with the Missouri Innovation Policy Network and need your input to help us understand entrepreneurship in the rural regions of Missouri.
The goals of the Missouri Innovation Policy Network:
- Identify barriers to starting and operating a new business in Missouri
- Map out your connections with policy makers across the state
- Use that data to gauge if entrepreneurs like you have an interest in forming a coalition to influence their elected officials to prioritize entrepreneur-friendly policies in Missouri
You can join the webinar on Monday, March 25 at 12 noon (should last about 45 minutes) to hear more about the project.
Alrighty! Let’s move some needles and make Missouri the state for innovation, edge to edge, plains to bootheel.